Friday, February 13, 2015

Fringe Friday

Welcome to Fringe Friday! After reading Jessica N. Turner's book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You, I really put her ideas and recommendations into motion in my own crazy, busy life. By using my time efficiently on things that need to be done, I create more time to do things that I enjoy and bring me balance!

I'm a big fan of multitasking and maximizing my time by doing things in batches or larger quantities on the weekend! If I am working creatively, I like to cut lots of designs at one time or create multiple scrapbook layout pages, Project Life pocket pages, or cards at a time.
Here are a few of the cards I made last weekend.


The same concept with cooking or baking. I love to double or triple recipes on the weekend so that we start out the week with leftovers and I pre-assemble a meal and freeze it knowing there will be days ahead where I will  be thrilled to have something ready to go with little prep.  This is a photo of last weekend's refrigerator full before we froze half of them.
Check out more great ideas on http://www.themomcreative.com
Jessica's book, The Fringe Hours, will launch February 17th. Be sure to check her website for other fun offers!

Here's my wrap up some of my fringe hours this week! Always finding ways to make time for me! It's important for us!
Here's my Instagram link:

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!