Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello Love

Basketball pictures might not be the first thought for Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge collection, but it worked well in this page to celebrate my daughter's effort and basketball season.  It helped that her uniform was gold.  
Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge collection called for threading the sewing machine in a golden yellow shade for the stitching around the die cuts.

Hello Love your smiles, Hello Love my favorite girl, Hello Love you, basketball girl!

Pink Paislee Bella Rouge has such fun pinks and golden yellows which coordinated perfectly with my daughter's uniform color.  The scripty words: your and you are from Jen Kinkade for Shimelle's class: Inspired By.  Several embellishment stickers are from Pink Paislee's Merry and Bright collection.  The fun typewriter paper is from Studio Calico kit for January- Far Far Away.
I used yellow thread which is a bit tricky to see in these photos to stitch around each LOVE and backed the negative space with the Bella Rouge papers.  The Love cut file can be found in Paper Issues store for Free.  I took the basic file of the Love with the rectangular box and copied it to create this stacked design.  Have fun using the negative parts of your cut files to create fun paper piecing pages!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout! I've been pinning you like crazy from SC and just wanted to drop by and say TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet words! I enjoyed checking out your beautiful work on your blog, Shere! Thanks for pinning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!