Saturday, February 7, 2015

Instagram Mini Album











The We R Memory Keepers mini Insta Albums are perfect for small sized scrapping and documenting in a quick fashion.  I created this mini album while watching and completing the projects for Big Picture Classes: Inspiration Unlimited with Kelly Purkey and Amy Tan.  I used We R Memory Keepers vellum and metallic mini kit for some of the pages or 2x2 spots.  Amy Tangerine's Stitched collection 6x6 paper pad, enamel shapes, and Thickers were used throughout the book.  I tried techniques that Amy taught in the class.  I watercolored circles and stamped on top of them to create handmade mini papers.  I watercolor scripted the word family on the backside of the Plus One Collection by Amy Tangerine Today tag.  I also adore the Shimelle woodgrain embossing folder that I used along with leaf embellishments from Basic Grey.  I also incorporated the photo ID mini pictures from Costco.  I used sections of it for the 2x2 pockets to highlight other pictures from the same day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!