Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Loves

The Cut Shoppe has this fun file Addicted to Love which prompted me to search through my Studio Calico kits for something with stripes of color. I had hoarded this scalloped paper from Office Hours called Mayfield. I watercolored the hearts to match it tone on tone.


The close ups show the fun lift the painted hearts give the layout. 


And another with a close up of the vellum layer and doily. The flair arrow was from Evalicious in a Gossamer Blue kit.  The twelve circle label from Hello Forever Paper Co. in a Studio Calico kit worked great to document the year of the photoshoot.  The vellum circles add to the layers of the embellishments.


The photo is from 2012 in our yard with Kate Becker Photography. Our pictures were vibrant with all of the green. It down poured minutes later!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this on Paper Issues linky party - think it's gorgeous! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!