Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sunset Splendor

String art is popping up everywhere, so it was fun to get this cut file from The Cut Shoppe Sweet Hearts and try it out (the sewing machine version!)
To soften the background, I added some white acrylic paint mixed with some blue shimmer mist.  The anchor veneer button was from Studio Calico's Office Hours kit.  The anchor vellum piece to mat my photo was from a Gossamer Blue kit. The Glitz Design Felicity paper pad was the key to the sunset coordinating paper pieces for the heart.  I stitched them down and used the mini anchor punch from Studio Calico to add details to the title.  Fun and done!  This was made for the Paper Issues Online Crop.  I completed this for the patterned paper challenge.
The new issue at Paper Issues is all about linking up cut files and more.  Check it out here Paper Issues Eggs-cellent Add-ventures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!