Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You Are...

To celebrate this guy's third birthday today, here's a flashback to 8 months!
The cut file is free in the Paper Issues store. I love doing ABC pages or mini books for my kids to celebrate all the goodness that they are!

I used lots of Amy Tangerine Stitched papers. The striped paper is by Hello Forever Paper Co. for Studio Calico. It matched perfect with the Stitched papers.
I loved using lots of enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and from the Stitched collection.
I love the new roller stamp with the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection. You are... and I love you because...  are stamped around a few letters.
I sewed around my son's initials RMD and around the L for his nickname, Littles! The photos of him were only placed in those letters! Thanks for looking! Sorry the photos are not bright, it's snowing here!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Thank you for linking up to the current cut file link party on the Paper Issues Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the awesome die cut design work!

      Delete
  3. Love the sticking around the letters! Great way to highlight them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, stitching is always fun to add!

      Delete
  4. This is the cutest! Love the way you used the cut file Stacie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherri! It's fun to use up his stash of baby photos!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!