Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dream On

I loved this sweet baby picture of Ryan and the new star cut file Falling Stars at Paper Issues looked dreamy enough to create a page for his album!

I watercolored right on the mat after I cut it. I just painted the outline of the star (or tried to!)  Need to switch out my blade! 
I added stitching, incorporated some of the painted stars on the layers, added the Amy Tangerine Thickers, and called it done!
Be sure to check out the free cut file 006 Falling Stars and link up your creation on the Paper Issues blog before April 10.

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful layout. Love the stitching and painting. The picture is adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! So pretty! Thank you for linking up to Paper Issues' Die Cutting Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!