Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Oh Sweet B!

This page was inspired by Elle's Studio Happy paper from the Sycamore Lane Collection.  I used my negative cut from the Sweet Hearts cut file from The Cut Shoppe to frame the Happy paper.  I watercolored the edges of the heart and then stitched around in several rainbow colors to add texture and interest.
I painted several circles around one inch size and then punched them out.  I cut them in half and started to mimic the background of the Happy paper.  I stitched them down and added the title details.  I finished by adding a few stamps from the Cienna collection by Elle's Studio.  A few enamel dots, journaling, and a bit of india ink splotches to complete the page.  I worked on this LO for the Paper Issues crop and the altered die cut challenge.  This will work for the newest issue of Paper Issues as well, Eggs-cellent Add-ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!