Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Cherish This Today

The fall leaves are changing and it prompted me to bust out some pictures from last year. The Cut Shoppe does it again with these fantastic leaf cut files and block-out words to back with paper scraps. I stitched the leaves down in swirls.
I added American Crafts gold acrylic paint to the background and added Seven's Amelia gold dot vellum to float my pictures in the leaves.
I added Freckled Fawn washi tape and arrow paper clip to finish off this fun fall page. As for my favorite Kal Barteski script white Thickers for Amy Tangerine, yes, I may have stocked up!! 

1 comment:

  1. Totally love those cut files! Thank you for playing along with this month's issue over on the Paper Issues blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!