Monday, September 19, 2016

Paper Issues: Unbeleaf-able Outdoors

I am up on the Paper Issues blog with round 2 of the current issue: Unbe-leafable Great Outdoors.
I used Jen Hadfield for Pebbles' new collection called Warm & Cozy.  I love her collection of leaf papers, wood grains, and these chipboard leaf die cuts are gorgeous!
I stitched the upper and lower paper strips and added the ephemera pieces with stitching.  I added messy threads throughout the die cut chipboard leaf "pile up" on the bottom of my photos to add movement and texture.  My youngest two loved hiking around in the forest at their grandparents' house.  It was magical to hear them being so imaginative and listening to the echo of their voices.  They had such a sweet autumn adventure that day!  Happy photo collecting and memory making this gorgeous time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!