Wednesday, October 19, 2016

High Five Whale Watching

Today we are shining the spotlight on We R's High Five collection on the Paper Issues blog.  This collection is super fun to design with as it can be versatile for outdoor adventures or just everyday life pages. I love this golden map paper for travel layouts.
I went on a whale watching catamaran cruise with my daughter while visiting California.  We saw absolutely zero whales, but we got amazingly close to so many dolphins.  It was an incredible trip with her and no boys along!!  Hello Epic whale paper and all the whale bits and pieces!  The cardstock stickers have fun shapes to add details, too.
The ephemera pack had so many awesome little bits to add to the LO and give details to the story.  The cut file title is a freebie in the Paper Issues shop.
I love adding foam adhesive to add height and dimension on layouts that are more basic in design like this one.  I added light blue spray mist for the water splatters at the end.
I hope you can find time to create with High Five and post your creations on Instagram or PIFF so we can be inspired by you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!