Saturday, October 1, 2016

Paper Issues October Cut It Up

Today we are up on the Paper Issues blog with October's new Cut It Up Saturday.  Danielle created this fun free cut file that you can find in the Paper Issues store in the free files.  Here's my take using Dear Lizzy Saturday from American Crafts.
I used the Silhouette offset to use the sketch pens.  I then left the mat in the Silhouette and added the blade to cut it out.  I added lots of Dear Lizzy papers to back the spaces.  I added stitching around the pie chart circles (made from the triangular Metro paper!!) I love the arrows on the border Manhattan paper by Dear Lizzy as it replicates the arrows from the cut file.

I loved these pictures of my son exploring the tunnels at the park when he was one. The sun hit the pictures just right to get the sun flare action!  I added Dear Lizzy Hello Thickers for the title, hearts, arrows and a sprinkling of enamel dots.

This is a close up of the sketch pen detailing.  It is fun to have it stand out a bit especially when adding so many colors and patterns. 
Thank you for checking out the process and close ups of this page!
Save 20% with code: Stacie in the Paper Issues store.  I hope you will cut this out and play along all month long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!