Thursday, November 10, 2016

Pinspire Me November

It's time to be Pinspired by the new mood board at Paper Issues. I love each month's inspiration by Mary-Ann.  Here's the new board for November:

I was inspired by all of the colors and the leaves.  We recently had our family pictures done in October and it was fun to use a picture from our feat!
I love this mega size leaf  paper and added all of the colors of stitching to it around the edge and inside each section.  It added more texture and depth to the parts of the leaf.
This started out as a fun idea, but after switching the thread at least 5 times to get all of the colors, I was ready to embellish and finish this design up!  Some sections I "messy stitched,"so I went around it a second time.
I added several layers of patterned paper and pop dots for dimension.  I would recommend the 6x6 paper pad for the photo mat layers as well!  I loved using the cardstock stickers for the sections of the leaves to add these fun sayings.

The FALL 6x12 chipboard pieces worked perfectly with the prints on the leaf and bold letters I needed to stand out against the huge leaf.  I added the text stickers to the FALL letters which were from the 4x6 sticker pack that includes 8 pages of various stickers!  I have used it so much already!
The bits and pieces pack includes this mini leaves that mimic the paper.  I also had to use the Bradz piece in the corner.  If you can't find these anymore, go for the metal clips with similar epoxy designs on top.  They are a fave of mine.  The cardstock sticker sheet has these awesome numbers.

Thanks for joining us as we look to Pinspire you for November!
Shop to your heart's content at Paper Issues.
Join us on Facebook for the online Fall Crop this Friday, Nov. 11-Nov. 13th!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!