Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Snow in Love

Today we are on the Paper Issues blog showing off the newest Bella Blvd and Illustrated Faith releases!  They are truly versatile and can be used for more than one theme!
I used two Illustrated Faith collections for my project: Bright and Brave and You Are Loved.


I love that I could make a winter page with products that were not winter specific! 

The You are Loved collection bits worked well with my title and I loved the banner bits/die cut pieces from the November swag bag and You Are Loved sticker sheet.

I loved all of the tabbies that were included in this month's swag bag.  The Bright and Brave tabbies had the snowflake looking one which matched the papers and I loved it for this snowy LO.
My fave alpha stamps are showing off way in the back of this photo.  Get these Homespun alphas for the handcut letter look.  I stamped these on cardstock and quickly fussy-cut them out.  I love how it turned out!

Layers of gorgeous prints!  I adore this Bright and Brave side B "Typed" paper that looks like colorful snowflakes. Get these pretty papers now in the shop!  They have the mixed media look on some of them like my background "The Heavens" paper.  It makes for a quick layout when you don't have to wait for paint splatters to dry!

Thanks for checking out our product spotlight on all of the new Bella Blvd & Illustrated Faith collections!
Save 20% with my code: Stacie
Get shopping at Paper Issues and link up your Bella projects that you create.  Tag us so we can see your work on Instagram.  Post your work on our Facebook group to be eligible for prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!