Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Believe

We are all about Merry and Bright today as we focus on Fancy Pants Designs new holiday collection.  Check out the Paper Issues blog for so much more inspiration!

I love the trees free cut file in the Paper Issues shop and backed them with 6x6 papers from Merry & Bright.  


I love the Believe acrylic piece!  I love how perfect(and funny!) my photo of Santa looks for my littlest guy's first visit!  He was quite serious!!

I added the diecut pieces from the ephemera pack to anchor my merry christmas frame cut file and add depth behind the trees!  How cute is that reindeer flying up to Santa!?


I cut the frame and Merry Christmas twice as the first patterned paper matched too much to the background.  I glued the second layer right over the first one and I love the dimension it provided!

All of the gold foil accents are beautiful!  I loved sprinkling them throughout the page.  The die cut trees are popped up with foam dots to layer them above the die cuts by Fancy Pants.
                                                                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!