Sunday, December 18, 2016

December Swag Bag

It's Swag Bag time at Paper Issues!  The new December swag bag is full of golden goodness!  Have you checked it out in the store?  Here's mine-  I just received it in the mail today!

 Here's my Swag Bag layout that I created with November's, October's and September's swag bags.

I was inspired by the Paper Issues order card with the coffee quote.  The Amy Tangerine watercolor circle prompted the circle theme!  I added the background paper to my swag bag mix and I added the coffee alpha stickers.  Otherwise, all the rest of the items are included in the swag bag!

Here are a few close ups:
I love, love, love the coffee card and the sweater paper!  So perfect for winter designs (or coffee)!  The Pinkfresh gold foil hearts paper fit right with my theme of my love of coffee.

I like the pops of pink that are scattered throughout the page.  I used more pink watercolor splatters on the background.

 I snuck in the "I have issues" card to peek out of the coffee photo mats.  As in daily coffee issues!

I hope you are inspired to open up a swag bag from Paper Issues and get creative!  Cassie has the best coordinated bags each month and they never cease to amaze me!  I love to scheme layout designs and projects to use each little piece with!
Save 20% on everything at Paper Issues with code:  Stacie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!