Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Elle's Studio Tis the Season

Today on the PI blog, we are giving you a dose of holiday cheer with the product spotlight on Elle's Studio, Tis the Season collection!  I hope you grabbed some of this earlier in the fall and are able to use it as you capture and document your December memories.  

Tis the Season for capturing sweet memories like this one of my daughter helping with the sugar cookies.
I love the bold green in the collection and backed the cut file in the green stripe paper.  I added lots of stitching and wove the machine around several times to get it giving it a wreath-like resemblance.


  I love the Christmas flair from another fave small shop Feed Your Craft,and it coordinates so well.  I love my mini stapler and added the ephemera onto the layout with the tiny attacher.


I love how the wood veneer are meant to look like the darker version of the cookies she just made.
We can't wait to see all of your layouts or paper projects that use Elle's Studio.
Save 20% all shopping at Paper Issues with code: Stacie  Don't forget the gift card sale, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!