Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Photo Play Snowball Fight

Today we are showcasing the fun Photo Play collections on the Paper Issues blog.  The newest lines are so full of color and fun prints!  I went with Snowball Fight for my layout today.  The green color is beautiful to work with and it's close to the new Pantone color of the year for design!  Also, grab this free cut file from Paper Issues.  It is great for snowy pictures or so many other ideas as shown on the Cut It Up challenge this month.


I chose Snowball Fight for this fun winter memory of my daughter just wanting enough snow to build a snowman.  Instead, there wasn't enough so we snapped pictures and she headed out to play on the pond.  Isn't life always about the photo op?

Here are some close ups:
  I used vellum and some pop dots to lift the picture off of the patterned paper and messy circles free cut file background.  It gives it a softer edge and makes it feel like the snow is carried right off of the picture. Also, hello punny stickers from Photo Play!


   I wanted a bit of color on the white background cut file, so I scattered blue watercolor splatters all over it to coordinate with the snowmen paper peeking through the openings.

I love watercolor droplets and enamel dots/puffy stickers.  These are from Fancy Pants Designs and they coordinate so well with Photo Play!


I hope you stocked up during the last few sales and have Photo Play in your stash to create with this winter!  This collection makes winter and snow pictures come to life with all of the bright colors!

Thanks so much for looking!  I hope you are having an amazing week.
If you'd like to shop at Paper Issues--my code is always a great one to use:  Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!