Friday, December 9, 2016

Roll the Dice

Today it's December's Roll the Dice with Danielle at Paper Issues!  She rolled a 5 for photos and 4 for alphas!  Always a feat to incorporate 5 photos, so I included a photo collage I made on the PhotoGrid app.  If you haven't checked out their free app, do it!

 I also used a bunch of stash from Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom thickers and Shine wood veneer birthday stickers, Also, We R Memory Keepers It Factor wood veneer along with enamel dots from everywhere!

I love that sweet pink bow from Maggie Holmes Thickers.  The mix of alphas was inspired by tone on tone.  I tried to make some neutral in color and others match the stripe of color from patterned paper number 4 they are posted in.  This helps not to overwhelm the eye as it scans the page! 


Brooklyn loved hosting her party at Michael's in the classroom.  The girls all made things and had fun being creative!S


The WE R  and Maggie Holmes collection wood veneer stickers are a fun look and I am glad tried them out with this birthday theme!

Thanks for taking a peek!  Check out the rest of the team up on the blog and in our Facebook Paper Issues Friends and Fans (PIFF) group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!