Thursday, February 9, 2017

Pawsitively Pets: Zoo Friends

Today up on the Paper Issues blog we are all about pets--or animals--or stuffed animals and why they are so very loved.  Take your pick and join us!
My take uses the new Jen Hadfield's Simple Life for Pebbles collection.  I love the woodgrain paper designs she always includes in her collections.  It worked so well with the zoo pic! The background is the new interlocking hearts cut file included in the free files at PI.  I love how it looks layered!

The wood veneer pack includes words and images.  I love their detailed look and they work so well layered.  The word and phrase strip stickers are embossed and have fun sayings that I scattered throughout the background.


Brooklyn was so excited to get so close to a gorgeous giraffe.  The lettuce was grabbed right out of her hands by this hungry friend.


The woodgrain thickers are a new fave of mine. I love how you can mix the different tones and patterns and it is still subtle for a busy background.  


I can't wait to see how you document your "pets" or friendly animals in your life!   
Get this gorgeous Pebbles collection or anything else that strikes your fancy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!