Friday, February 3, 2017

Pinspire Me February

Mary-Ann has another gorgeous mood board ready to PInspire you!  Check out the Paper Issues blog for more amazing inspiration from the design team.



No automatic alt text available.

I was so inspired by the center image of the donut and all of the pops of bright pink.
I used an exclusive cut file for Paper Issues for the donut in the top corner (Build a Donut file) and my title word is coming soon to the PI free files. 


These puffy donut Thickers for Amy Tangerine's On a Whim are so much fun.  I LOVE the cuteness they bring!  The watercolor resist tags are always a fave.  I love the look that they add.  I super love how the title turned out.  The cut file for Love is one that is appearing in another week in the PI free files section of the store!

The pink foil touches added to the ephemera and 6 x12 stickers in this collection are so much fun.  I love the sparkle they add!


I hope you are drooling over that sweet moodboard and ready to make a project!  We can't wait to see what you make.  Be sure to tag us on social media or post your project in theFB  Paper Issues Friends and Fans group!
Save 20% off of Amy Tangerine and all the things in stock at Paper Issues!
Code: Stacie is all you need to save!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!