Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Roll the Dice February: State Fair Time

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you are off to a sweet start on your day!  We are Rolling the Dice at Paper Issues today and Rachel rolled 5 photos and 3 circles.

I went with Sweet Nothings by Fancy Pants Designs to celebrate this day of LOVE!  This page documents a trip to the MN State Fair.  We love the fair food and the Super Slide!


I went with a banner style layout design to incorporate 5 little pictures in a way different than I normally do--use a photo collage print!  The scraps and strips of Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings paper came in handy to cut at a diagonal and layer!  I added pop dots under them to add dimension above the bold stripe FP paper!


 I played by the original roll and only used three circles!  The rest were the awesome puffy sticker hearts that I absolutely love!  They are so much fun to sprinkle all over!  The black puffy alpha stickers are a classic font that is so pretty!


I added a few bits of ephemera and sprinkled India ink all around the background.  It's the fair--it better have  a fun vibe to it!


We are looking forward to your creative ways to sneak in 5 photos and 3 or more circles.  I hope you play along with Rachel and Roll the Dice!  Post your new projects between now and March 5th to have an entry at the PI gift cards.
 Don't forget Friday, Feb 17th is another edition of Scrap n Chat on Facebook!  We are excited to see you online!  Make plans to chat it up, play the game and complete the challenge!

Have you checked out all of the new bliss in the PI store?  I am loving all of the new things that Cassie has in stock!
Save 20% with my code:
Happy Valentine's Day!  Happy Galentine's Day!  Happy Friendship Day!  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!