Saturday, March 4, 2017

March Sketchy Saturday

Hello! Amy has inspired us once again with a lovely sketch to lift!
I used Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.

These beautiful papers and embellishments can be found at Paper Issues online store.  I love layering the stickers and ephemera with foam dots for dimension.

The pink washi tape sentiment paper is a total favorite.  It is perfect how soft it looks and works well with florals.

 I love all of the gold that is included in this collection, It adds just the right amount of shine!  The cut apart tag paper is absolutely a must to have to layer and add to your projects and greeting cards!


 The Chasing Dreams collection worked so well with my daughter's photos.

Save20% on everything with code: Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!