Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Take 5 Tuesday: Love & Live Today

It's such a fun challenge day!  Take 5 Tuesday is on the Paper Issues Blog.
I am always inspired to play along with Mary Ann's list of options for the month.
 Here's what you can choose from for March:

Image may contain: text

Here's my take:  I used 4. cardstock, 6. stickers from Dear Lizzy, 10. patterned paper from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day, 11. flowers, 13. stripes, and 15. a title with three words.

 It's all about baseball season which is right around the corner.  This pic is the two of us at a Twins game this past summer.  So much love for date day at the stadium!


Baseball season LOVE!  I took this picture of us on the angle as I wanted to capture the row of flags out in center field.  I love the rose gold foil that is scattered throughout this collection 
The ephemera pack has bits that are perfect for so many projects. 
The Tag You're It patterned paper made for a great layering paper.

;

I love layering the ephemera and 6x12 stickers with foam to create dimension and shadows.


More of a close up on the diagonal design and the clusters of embellies that framed the photo.


Save 20% off of Dear Lizzy Lovely Day or any of the gorgeous things in the store at Paper Issues.  Use code: Stacie for 20% off all the things you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!