Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Emoji Love

Product Spotlight time on the Paper Issues blog --it's all about Simple Stories Emoji Love!

 This collection worked so well to document my daughter's birthday party from last spring. 
 She had all the girls do a craft and they each made an emoji pillow.  
It was a lot of fun and this photo is perfect for sharing!



The close up of the cool pillows made by the girls.  The cardstock stickers from Simple Stories Emoji Love were so much fun to use for this layout.  I often add foam adhesive under the stickers to pop them up and create layers with the stickers.  I love the skinny rainbow striped paper as a photo mat.


The wide striped paper by Simple Stories is always a favorite in their collections.  
This is the side B to the 2 Cool patterned paper with emoji words on it.


Loving the dimension and shadows it casts on the stripes.  
I seriously love the wide stripe paper as it becomes a base for the design and perfect starting spot for mixed media splashes of color.  Fringe scissors would be fun for this paper as well!


Always be a unicorn!  Yes, always! 
I love the fun layers of stickers and using the technique
 of layering tone on tone whenever possible.
  I kept the splatters of watercolors to the same color stripe area, too.

Have a great day and head on over to Paper Issues 
Also,  check out the free emoji cut files in the free files section!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!