Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Family & Co: Play

I adore this spotlight for Fancy Pants Designs called Family & Co.  Check out the Paper Issues blog for so many great projects using this new collection.


I loved the wonky star paper and was inspired to back little pieces of Family & Co. paper in this fun cut file free in the Paper Issues store
 I bought all of the things with this collection because it is so versatile for family life and all sorts of events!  
This star tag was begging to be layered with this design!  I loved the ephemera pieces and chipboard stickers that I scattered throughout.  The puffy stickers by Fancy Pants are always so easy to use in each layout.


  The chipboard alphabet stickers are so awesome.  Marquee style light alphabet letters make this a super fun touch!


The patterned paper has subtle patterns yet is so interchangeable with each double sided paper. I love that the colors truly blended with each other.


Pick up all of this gorgeous collection in the shop at Paper Issues. Save 20% with my code: Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!