Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Pinkfresh:Live More

Today we are showcasing Pinkfresh: Live More collection on the Paper Issues blog.  I love the fun color palette with this collection, it was perfect for spring break pool pics!


Close ups:
I sewed together the two pieces of the Live More paper  and the plus signs Journey paper for the background.  I adore the time the kids have with their dad when we are on vacation.  They love that he is giving them full attention for fun in the pool all.day.long!  We live by the mantra to "work hard" and then provide lots of "play hard" memories like this as a family!


 I love the puffy heart stickers included in The Mix by Pinkfresh.  The colors weren't exact matches, but close enough to work for this design.  I covered the s after the word Laughter as it seemed odd to me to have it spelled that way.  This gave way into the sprinkling of hearts throughout the page.


Those copper alpha stickers are so easy to work with and flexible if you need to move them/line them up multiple times like I do!!  The ephemera die cuts have the same rose gold foil, it was a beautiful shine to add to the vacation page.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!