Saturday, April 1, 2017

sketchy saturday: beautiful getaway

Today it's Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues and it's no foolin'!  Grab the sketch and get creating!  Amy has a great multi-photo sketch to try out for April.


Image may contain: text

I played with Crate Paper Oasis and my spring break photos from West Palm Beach, Florida.  Love the sunset/moon is already out pictures!  Always happy to use chipboard frames for one of the photo spots!


Close ups of this project:

I added watercolors to the wave background paper with the packaging technique and stuck to sunset colors.

 The beautiful chipboard for Oasis and gold script sticker words are so perfect for title work.


I love the little puffy stickers and 6 x12 stickers for embellishing and making clusters around the page.  Kind of in love with the tropical chipboard banner  and golden sunset chipboard sticker as well.

I really love the look of the watercolor, as it's a soft addition to the background, but adds just enough color to wake up that side of the layout from the gradient of color on the right side's paper. The gold embellishments and stickers add just enough sunshine to this travel layout.


Check out Crate Paper Oasis in the Paper Issues store along with so.much.more.  I love all of the new collections that are waiting for me to use this weekend!  Go add them to your cart and always save 20% off with my code: Stacie

Have a great start to April today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!