Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Nature Spotlight

It is definitely time to be spending as much time as possible outdoors!  We have the spotlight on all things outdoors on the Paper Issues blog.  Here's my favorite time outdside in summer--being on the lake!

I used the new Photo Play Paper Lakeside to document a sunset boat cruise at my parent's lake home.
Lakeside is definitely a fun collection mixed with Campfire to make summer adventures come to life!


The cut file title Lake Life was cut on white and I used gesso to help it with not getting warped with mixed media.  I next mixed watercolors-blues and black to get a blue that coordinated with the lake color. You can find the cut file here for free.
I love this fun lake map paper called Hidden Lakes.  I also cut the layered circles out of the badges Campfire grid paper to use as an embellishment.


I hope you'll check out the Paper Issue store for both of Photo Play's new outdoor collections and so many more outdoor papers such as woodgrain that could be the perfect way to document outdoor adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!