Monday, May 8, 2017

Pinspire Me: May

Mary-Ann has kicked off May with such an amazing mood board.  Go check out Paper Issues blog and see what inspires you to create!
I was so into the blues, the colors in the giraffes, and the eggs!  Here's my littlest with his chicken/rooster obsession.  We visited my friend's chicken coop and he was all in!


Here are a few details:

I used Cute Girl and Cool Kid from Crate Paper for my Title Brave & Cute, as well as the Best Kid chipboard piece.  Nearly everything else I used on the LO is Bella Blvd.


This flair from The Crafty Pocket coordinated with the colors, so I had to add that with messy thread. Also, how cute is this adorable background paper that is the bonus design in the Bella Blvd Barnyard collection pack.

I mixed in a few Bella Blvd collections for the arrows, clouds, and hearts.


I hope you are pinspired by this month's gorgeous mood board.  I love the fun images Mary-Ann finds each month!
Play along and post your project on the challenge thread in PIFF Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a magical Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!