Sunday, May 14, 2017

Scraplift Sunday: Hello Beautiful Life

Today we are back at it with a fun Scraplift Sunday featuring my water-inspired scallop LO of Ryan on spring break!

I lifted my design and went for a white on white scallop using the new Mother's Day free cut file scallop.  I stitched it down in rainbow order similar to my original LO and added embellishments from my stash and Shimelle's Little by Little to bring pops of color throughout the design.
Ryan was so happy to be egg hunting and I sure adore his sweet shadow in the photo!


A few close ups: 
Each scallop cut file was stitched in a different color of the rainbow.  I matched ephemera and little bits from Shimelle's Little by Little, Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love collection, and Paige Evans' Fancy Free collection.

 I am loving the white on white elements on this page!


The scallop cut file will be in the Paper Issues free files today for Mother's Day.

Enjoy your weekend.  Happy Mother's Day!  I hope you can play along with the scraplift this month!  Post your creation in Paper Issues Friends and Fans group Scraplift Sunday thread.

Get all of these fun products for 20% off in the Paper Issues store with code:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!