Sunday, May 21, 2017

Scraplift Sunday: Things I Love

Today we are lifting an awesome layout by Amy Coose on the Paper Issues blog.  I was inspired by the use of the frames and little embellishment clusters.
 I had fun stashbusting Crate Paper Heart Day, Maggie Holmes, Cocoa Vanilla Studios embellishments, and more.  I had been hoarding the pink woodgrain paper from We R's Love Notes collection.  A picture of peonies and Starbucks were epic enough for me to bust out this pretty paper!


This LO was a two day adventure in placing items, moving things, adding embellishments, and then finally coming back to it to glue it down and commit to it!

It's such a sense of accomplishment when you can pull together multiple manufacturers and make products work together.  It was fun to stash bust so many random bits for this one. Crate Paper Heart Day for a non-Valentine's Day layout, sure did.   Love the phrase chipboard Thickers from Maggie Holmes' Chasing Dreams!  The Crafty Pocket flair was the perfect fit for this design.


 I loved pulling out Cocoa Vanilla Studios Make a Wish collection and using the florals and wood veneer.  A bit of AC Hazelwood got added in for this mash up of all things pink!

  I hope you get inspired to play along with the awesome challenges at Paper Issues. Scraplift Sunday is just one of my faves!  There are sooo many to try.  There's definitely something for everyone!  Post your projects now through June 4th.

Save 20% in the Paper Issues store with code:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!