Monday, May 22, 2017

Swag Bag: Together

I hope you are ready to be wowed by the power of a magical swag bag from Paper Issues.  These kits are nothing but bliss each month!  Here's my layout using the April swag bag kit!  I love how it led me to try out a monochromatic layout with neutrals and gold.

A few more looks at the beautiful gold shine and fun patterns included in the swag bag.
The gold binder clips from Heidi Swapp and tags with gold are perfect for layering!

 The Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane gold script words are so pretty to add a pop of shine in projects.


The black pockets with gold embossing were perfect to tuck journaling into and layer with photos and embellishments.


Go check out the subscription to grab a monthly swag bag for yourself.  This LO only used a portion of this April swag bag.  I still have lots left to use on several projects.  Check out this amazing swag bag kit that Cassie creates each month. You won't be disappointed!  You can purchase one each month if you are fast enough to grab one before they are sold out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!