Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Try It Tuesday

Today we have a new challenge for you called Try It Tuesday.  Find out all about it on the Paper Issues blog. For the challenge of mixing something with water--I went with watercolor crayons similar to gelatos under the cut file.



I used the NSD free cut file which included a diagonal flower chain.  I played with watercolor crayons under the openings to add colors to coordinate with Paige Taylor Evan's Pink Paislee collection Oh My Heart.


The free cut file I used is from NSD 2017 cut file.  Find it and all the others in the Free File section of the PI store.

I cut the cut file out of the patterned paper as well, to get the cut out area to add the gelatos and align the cut file back. I cut pieces of foam tape to pop it up against the white background.

 I layered several kinds of Paige Evans Oh My Heart papers for the photo mat. The ephemera worked great for layers and I added chipboard flowers as well.


We can't wait to see what you mix with water for your Try It Tuesday.  Will it be markers, gelatos, or paints?  Save 20% at Paper Issues on all Oh My Heart items or so many more things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!