Friday, June 2, 2017

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

We are all about the quote on the Paper Issues blog today. A new Notable Quotable is posted for inspiration!
Image may contain: text
I was inspired by the actual quote for my daughter as she navigates being a tween. I also included the heart in my layout as I had been wanting to use the mega fringe heart cut file.
 

I used a watercolor paper by Ella & Viv that I purchased from the PI store this past autumn.  I love how it looks with all of the rainbow papers layered on top of it.  I stashbusted lots of embellishments to sprinkle on the fringe layers.
The American Crafts Hello Spring papers are perfect for more than just the bunny and Easter themed sides.  The colors are vibrant and fun for summer designs!

The fringe heart cut file was so easy to layer and use as a design element on my layout.  It was fun to hunt for tone on tone embellishments to stashbust for the fringe layers.


I hope you'll join us this month with notable quotable and show us how you've been inspired by the quote from Michelle.
Also, try a pair fringe scissors or fringe cut file for fun!  I'd love to see your take on this challenge!

Save 20% at Paper Issues with my code: Stacie 
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!