Thursday, June 1, 2017

One Little Word

We are all about the titles today to kick off June.  Just one little word.  Yes, one word to wrap up the sentiment of the entire layout.  Check out all of the takes on this idea on the Paper Issues blog hosted by Amanda-Jayne.  Here'e my layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studios Wild at Heart.  My little word is sweet.

The Cocoa Vanilla zig zag patterned paper was begging to be cut, so I chopped into it to create a layer to partner with the gray tone woodgrain. I love all of the fun chipboard stickers, cardstock stickers, and flair that I could add to the design without adding more words!  I stayed pretty true to Amanda's challenge!

A better view of my little word, sweet, on the corner of my photo.  'Sweet' because overall, life is pretty sweet when I pause and soak it all in.


Go check out the Paper Issues store for what's left of Cocoa Vanilla Studios' amazing lines and everything else that is in the shop waiting for you!  40% off sale for just a few more days! 
code: Inventory



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!