Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Swag Bag June: Hey Summer Vibes

It's time to get creative with the sweetest monthly kits! Have you tried a PI swag bag?  Cassie's cool kits arrive once a month and contain so many bits and embellishments to rock out multiple projects.  I dug into May's kit for this layout and there is still so much leftover to use!  I was inspired by Paige Evan's Oh My Heart square paper that was included in the PI May Swag Bag as a 4x6 paper.  The mix of colors and designs side by side prompted this fun take of overlapping paper layers.


I love that you can cut up the swag bag paper 3x4 or 4x6 cards and overlap them. I tucked some pieces under and over other layers. It became like a puzzle to spread out colors and patterns as well as paper sizes across the page.  I sewed the pieces down after using a little adhesive to temporarily hold the layers in place. My title became the summer vibes card that was an Echo Park Summer Dreams frame ephemera piece.


 I layered wood veneer, ephemera, messy thread, chipboard, and stickers onto the patchwork paper pieces.
Don't delay--go check out the Paper Issues store and grab June's swag bag for 20% off while there are still some in stock today. 
They always sell out, so do not miss out on your chance!


Use code: Stacie to save 20% on your swag bag and everything else that is in stock!
  New Fancy Pants collections just arrived, too! They all look amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!