Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Preschool Picasso

Check out the blog today at Paper Issues for all of the Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart inspiration.  I love this bold collection that can be used for documenting so many fun things.  I have used it for travel pages, a page about my son with his cool sunglasses, a beach wavy design, and now an artist layout.

Here's mine using the painting icons as inspiration for this preschool art photo!

A few close ups:
Stitched border and a wonky, freestyle circle for the title and focal area of the layout. Perfect sticker book gold hearts to scatter and ephemera for layering..

White on white letters make me happy! They are the perfect size to add stitching over to ensure that they don't fall off the mixed media background.

The Hustle and Heart layered stickers are beautiful.  The puffy hearts are a sweet size to add to embellishing.

Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues shop for more beautiful Hustle an Heart items. 
 It is worth your time to stop in and shop--new items and so much in stock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!