Monday, August 14, 2017

Too Cool

Today on the PI blog Mary-Ann is wowing us with a new moodboard for August for Pinspire Me.  I love her fun boards.  It is always so easy to play along.
I was inspired by the movie clapperboard and the little boy with candy scattered around him.
No automatic alt text available.
 I used Amy Tangerine Hustle + Heart for my take.  I welded the PI cut file letters and sunnies into my title for a fun take on my son's sunglasses obsession. I splattered Inklingz watercolors from Shimmerz throughout the background along with the packaging technique to mimic the Hustle + Heart paper I used for the title letters. I liked how it worked for the colors in the candy image.

Check out some of the fun details:
The PI free files include the open brush alpha which I welded with the sunglasses cut file from the summer cut file. I ungrouped the sunglasses cut file to lift off the lenses as I wanted just the background layer of the sunnies for my O's.


I love the ephemera that is part of the Hustle and Heart collection. It has a shiny layer and adds fun sayings and pops of color. 


 The Hustle + Heart  foam Thickers include shapes and this extra long arrow. The Amy Tangerine sticker booklet is so versatile with pages of clear sticker phrases, shapes--check out the multi colored and wonky shaped hearts I scattered.  The little red scallop sticker prompted me to doodle scallops on my journaling.



Get all of the awesome Amy Tangerine Hustle + Heart collection for 20% off in the Paper Issues store.  Cut files are always free! Grab them all and have fun playing around.  Alter them like I did  here to make them work for you!
Thanks for stopping by today, I can't wait to see how you are pinspired by the August moodboard. Play along now through September 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!