Friday, September 8, 2017

Free File Friday::First Day of Preschool

Hello!  It was my back to school week here in Minnesota, so this is all about getting those school related photos scrapped with a fun free PI cut file.  Check out the Paper Issues blog for more inspiration from the Design Team.
 Here are a few close ups of the cut files I used (Love you to the Moon and Back - stars and the new School and Sports words cut file that's being released today.)
I used lots of Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart from papers to stickers to tags and cut aparts.


 The School and Sports cut file words were so helpful in spelling out the title. The Hustle and Heart clear sticker booklet always has things to use on each design.  Loved the pen and pencil stickers for this school design.
 The coolest backpack from the Pebbles Girl Squad ephemera.  Stars cut file from the Love you to the Moon....

Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart ephemera with gold foil and Fancy Pants tags from Family and Co.

 Hustle and Heart layered chipboard stickers.  I love that I was able to reposition these layers to make the sticker work for my design.

Have a wonderful start to your weekend.  I hope you are inspired to play along and download some free Paper Issues cut files.  They are free--download as many as you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!