Thursday, September 14, 2017

Love this! Scrap Soup

Hello!  I played along with Mary Ann's Scrap Soup Challenge at Paper Issues.  Each month she gives you a recipe of what to use in your design. Check out the PI blog today with ideas on how to join in the fun.


I love using a Swag Bag kit from the Paper Issues store when I am scrapping away from home as it provides so many great coordinating pieces and papers to create something fun!  
This was the July kit and it worked so well with my photo and sunset color scheme.
 The big Amy Tangerine chipboard Thicker started the circle grouping and layers of polka dot papers.  I love adding chipboard elements like this to add height and instant titles or sayings! All the circles!


 I layered a sun and the title piece from Fancy Pants Designs. The background close ups show water colors, acrylic paint, and Shimmerz.


I added machine stitching around the photo to add more texture and a cohesive border to my photo.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you try Mary Ann's Scrap Soup today and post your challenge entries online in the Paper Issues Facebook group.
Save 20% on your next Swag Bag or anything else from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!