Monday, September 25, 2017

Swag Bag September: Today was the Best Day Ever

Swag Bag kit in the house! Go check out the newest kit in the Paper Issues store 
and then check out the PI blog for inspiration on how to use the swag bag kits. 
 I used the newest swag bag for September and it was 
perfection for this colorful shave ice pic from Hawaii last month. 
I was inspired to make this background based on the Seek Rainbows patterned paper
 I think you could totally cut the rainbow patterned paper into a circle for a similar look!

Here's how I started this layout-- gesso and a circle of rainbow watercolors using the packaging technique.  I just kept on layering shades of the colors until I had similar matches to the papers in the September swag bag kit. I added splatters of watercolors after I had stitched all of my circles and ephemera down.

The Shimelle Glitter Girl made a splash in this fun swag bag kit--see the fun lenticular camera ephemera--it says snap when you tilt the page! I love the speech bubble hello and all of the little circle faces paper with glasses.  I had so much fun punching circles from lots of the paper cards this month.

I love the title card also from Shimelle's Glitter Girl ephemera pack.  See the cute gummy bear paper circles--those are from the Happy Hooray collection by Pebbles. The glittery shooting star embellishment with little ribbons--totally adorable and you can get it from the Dear Lizzy Stargazer collection.

Happy Hooray puffy stickers are in the kit, see the balloon animal? 
Also some ephemera is included from Pebbles Happy Hooray.  
It all works so well together. After I stitched everything down, I added enamel dots for dimension and little circles to scatter in the ring.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! 
 I hope you are inspired to try a swag bag kit for the first time or use a kit you've been hoarding!  
Grab your circle punches or your die cut machine and get pops of color from the rainbow of papers and then start layering.
Save 20% today on your swag bag and all of the items I tagged above at the Paper Issues store.
Use code: Stacie  this will save you 20% everytime you shop!
Go check out the swag bag kit and quick!  They sell out so fast each month.
I love that Cassie includes bits from all of the newest lines and matches them with papers that make it so easy to use in several projects. I still have so much left from this month's kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!