Thursday, October 12, 2017

Pick of the Patch: Scrap Soup Challenge

It's another fun challenge up on the Paper Issues blog. Go check out the "recipe" for October's Scrap Soup and play along.
Here's my take on the recipe.

I used American Crafts Bootiful Night for the paper piecing with the Paper Issues cut files.


The gold Thickers with black foam were the perfect touch of shine for the title.  I love the black twine that was included in the tags from Fancy Pants Designs Spellbound Halloween collection.


Hope you'll join us and play along with scrap soup!  
It's the perfect time to pull out those fall photos and get documenting this season of pumpkins!
Don't forget to cut out some fun free cut file pumpkins to go with your photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!