Monday, October 2, 2017

Which Kraft? Beautifall Moments

Today it's all about a new issue at Paper Issues.  The new theme to play along with: Which Kraft? 
Go check out the Paper Issues blog for all of the details in what this issue is all about! 
 I was inspired to use the cork Thickers and a woodgrain cut file (as close to kraft paper as I got!). This photo of my crew is all about life in October.  
Falling leaves and sunny skies are our favorites in fall!
Here's my take using new Carta Bella Hello Fall and a PI cut file.

Carta Bella Hello Fall paper and woodgrain paper to use for PI cut file were the base to build this fall design. Lots of foam adhesive to pop up the cut file against the Shimmerz mixed media splatters. The wooden leaves were included in a PI swag bag kit from last fall. I was hoarding them for the perfect project. This sure worked!

 The cork-look Thickers worked for the new issue prompts to use cork, kraft, or other natural products. The Hello Fall papers were the perfect mix of patterns for backing the flower cut file.


 I hope your October is full of festive photos and moments that capture this beautiful season of changes!
Save 20% on everything that you purchase on Paper Issues.com
Code: Stacie can be used each time you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!