Monday, November 13, 2017

Pinspire Me: November

It's time to be Pinspired!  We are up on the Paper Issues blog with a new moodboard thanks to the talented Mary-Ann. Take a peek:

I was inspired by all of the leaves and the golden yellow colored leaves in the upper left, the blue around the turkey eye, and the sentiment of thankful. Dear Lizzy florals were the perfect match with my photo of my family. I also added the layer of mint green to match the leaves and the bold mustard gold stripe paper.

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

The copper metallic chipboard Thickers worked so well to scatter throughout.


I love how the mixed media turned out on the base layer. I added lots and covered up most of it. It still looks fun peeking out from under the flowers.


 Dear Lizzy flair just had to be used as another pop of metallic . I also love the Maggie Holmes Carousel gold puffy sticker word phrase for the title.


Thanks for stopping by! 
I hope you check out the Pinspire post on the blog
 and get inspired to play along!
Shop at Paper Issues and use code: Stacie to save 20% off of all of new Dear Lizzy Star Gazer and everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!