Friday, November 24, 2017

So Sweet: My Girl

Today at Paper Issues for Free File Friday we are focused on Thankful.  Allllllllll the people, things, and places that we are thankful for. I love the leaves and glow that autumn brings.  My daughter was captured in this perfect sun flare and it was perfect for some Maggie Holmes Carousel!


I love the leaf from the November Grateful Leaves cut file.  This is one of the original cut files that Paper Issues offered. Grab it for yourself!  I welded the leaves together in groups of two and three.
I kept it quite monochromatic and added gold gelatos to the roses in the paper as well as the chipboard. I am always a fan of black and white! 
 (psst--grab some they are still in the shop!)





I added a second project to my post since it was just Thanksgiving!  Here's my little guy with his colorful turkey.  I was nostalgic as this was our favorite thing to do as kids back in the day waiting for Thanksgiving dinner. 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream and the Fall is my Favorite cut file brought this design together.  I added watercolors to the background and to some of the cut file words.





Have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by the blog today. 
Don't forget to shop small at Paper Issues this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!