Sunday, December 31, 2017

Keep Your Eyes on the Skies

It's a great way to celebrate New Year's Eve---play along  with Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues.  Today we are inspired by Cassie's beautiful winter layout.  I loved the whimsical look with the flowy twine and floating snowflakes scattered in the background.  I had wanted to use the kites since the collection came out from Maggie Holmes Carousel and the matching cut files from Paper Issues. Soooo...today is the day to use all the things!


Our morning hike going up the Diamond Head volcano on Oahu, Hawaii was truly magical.  We are not normally up for hiking, but, we knew the views would be worth it, and it was all that and more!


It was the best way I could think of to document a rainbow--by using the quote"keep your eyes on the skies" and to use the clouds and kite cut files in fun colors to remind us to always look up for treasures in the skies!

I double cut the kite cut files in black and white cardstock to give it that slight outline/shadow look.

I hope you join us at Paper Issues each month as we give you lots of challenges to play along with. We hope we inspire you to use your collections, papers, and to scrap your stash!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!