Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Swag Bag December: The Magic

It's all about Santa and the magic of the season in our house right now!  We took our youngest two to see Santa this past weekend and I put the expensive mall photo to good use. The Paper Issues December Swag Bag kit was perfect for the page design! I still have so much of the kit left to use on another winter themed page that I will share in January. Check out the Paper Issues blog today for more Swag Bag inspo.

The Maggie Holmes Carousel starry background paper is the off-white cream color that picked up the gold tones of several of the embellishments and papers included in the December kit. I added mixed media to the background to soften the stars around the immediate design and photo cluster. I used the packaging technique to add sparkly green and gold layers.


The December Swag Bag rosettes added such fun depth and texture!  I love the snowy winter whimsy it brings to the design. I love the fun mix of sequins included in this month's kit. I used only the gold stars, but the crimson red,white, and other sequins will be used in another project--tis the season to sparkle!

If you have been wondering about swag bags, now is the time to try one! Cassie packs the kits full of fun possibilities.  This kit worked for the holidays, a visit with Santa, baking cookies, winter outdoors fun, sledding, not to mention perfect for your December albums if you are documenting each day this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!