Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thankful: I heart Fall

Today it's all about math on Paper Issues--Add it Up challenge is live on the blog and you need 200 or more points on your projects.
I used Carta Bella Hello Fall and some PI free cut files on my project to get to 200 points.


Here's the chart to help you tabulate!
Image may contain: text

A few closeups:
Carta Bella Hello Fall was a must to coordinate with my guy's adorable rascal shirt.  The woodland critters had to be used!


Gold shimmer and fall is my favorite! Mist drops for fall leaves. Find the cut files for free in the free files section of the PI shop. I love the Fall is my Favorite cut file--my fave is the i (heart) fall script!

 Add all the fall colors of mist--packaging technique with gesso gold, Heidi Colorshine gold mist drops, tan and orange mist drops. Stickers, puffy enamel stickers, and enamel dots to add movement and dimension! I used the PI swag bag for November for several embellishments as well.


I hope you decide to Add it Up, too this month! Join us and play along!
There's always a sale at Paper Issues use a code and save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!