Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Smiles 4 Snowflake Season

It's time for a new Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues.  Mary Ann has a fun list of prompts to choose from for January.
Image may contain: text

I la la love Sweater Weather by American Crafts. It has bright and bold colors, but also ties in soft muted pastels to create some beautiful winter designs.

I love this font and the Paper Issues free cut file title using the winter weather words. It ties in the ephemera phrase and the words create a snowy cascade down the page.


I just want to hold on to these moments of our littlest before he is too big to be carried. No longer saying, "Do you want me to 'carry you up'?" as we have called it ever since our kids have been little. It's the little things I want to remember and cherish. The look of being content in his daddy's arms and the look of love back at me. The tassels on his cute winter hat.


I softened the look of the b & w photo with a layer of vellum. It gives that wintery white look that I was going for. Stickers, Thickers, and ephemera from Sweater Weather all made this design come together quickly.


GetGet  

Get all of the new collections being released this month or scroll through for remaining items that you need to complete your projects. Get your winter or holiday pictures printed and play along at Paper Issues.
Paper Issues


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!